Saturday, May 1, 2010

Taking the Internet by Storm.

Inaugural post. I enjoy writing, so this is an attempt to make me do it everyday or at least every other day. Thus far the name of this blog has no meaning, other than I like Lo Mein and usually order it by the quart.

Right now, I'm putting off going to Home Depot to acquire the necessary tools to perform yard work with. Instead, I am watching Street Fighter: The Legend of Chun-Li. It is really bad and has probably made its crappy way into the top 10 worst movies I have ever "watched" list. I put watch in quotes because I'm not paying a ton of attention.

Anyway, I'm going to see Los Campesinos! tonight and it is assuredly going to be the best part of my weekend. Wow, this movie is so bad. I'll probably write about the show later, so tune in. It will eventually be worth it.

No comments:

Post a Comment